» Welcome to English «

haho72
offline


OC Newbie
22 Jahre dabei !


Hi everyone,
I have duron applebred 1800 (133x13,5), and I want to set FSB to 166 or 200mhz, so I need to decreace multiplier, but it is locked. What should I do?:)  My mobo is epox8rda3i.

Beiträge gesamt: 2 | Durchschnitt: 0 Postings pro Tag
Registrierung: Aug. 2004 | Dabei seit: 8070 Tagen | Erstellt: 14:11 am 30. Aug. 2004
Svenauskr
aus Krefeld
offline



Real OC or Post God !
25 Jahre dabei !

AMD T-Bred
1466 MHz @ 2200 MHz
43°C mit 1.65 Volt


Welcome@ocinside.

Please have a look at the interactive painting-guide which directly can be found here:
http://ocinside.de/html/workshop/socketa/socketa_resistors.html

or under Workshop -> Interactive painting guide - TB and Duron overclocking by pencil and knife


Listen, here's the thing. If you can't spot the sucker in the first half hour at the table, then you ARE the sucker.

Beiträge gesamt: 17202 | Durchschnitt: 2 Postings pro Tag
Registrierung: Mai 2001 | Dabei seit: 9267 Tagen | Erstellt: 11:56 am 1. Sep. 2004
Philly
aus Jüchen
offline



OC God
24 Jahre dabei !

Other CPU-Type
3700 MHz @ 3700 MHz
50°C mit 1.00 Volt


I think that the Duron CPU is a new Core, and you can't Unlock it with the Interactive Sockel Wiring, or Painting Guide...:noidea:


Zu Lang.

Beiträge gesamt: 7934 | Durchschnitt: 1 Postings pro Tag
Registrierung: Okt. 2002 | Dabei seit: 8765 Tagen | Erstellt: 0:56 am 2. Sep. 2004