» Welcome to English «

kenton
offline


OC Newbie
22 Jahre dabei !

AMD Athlon XP


Basically, I'm happy with controlling my multiplier by jumpers and FSB in the BIOS.  Can I do a pin-mod for voltage only?  I'll be putting wire in the socket.  I just want voltage and I do not want to change multi/FSB.

Beiträge gesamt: 1 | Durchschnitt: 0 Postings pro Tag
Registrierung: Sep. 2004 | Dabei seit: 8057 Tagen | Erstellt: 6:18 am 14. Sep. 2004
ocinside
aus Krefeld
online



Administrator
25 Jahre dabei !

Intel Core i9
3200 MHz @ 6184 MHz
115°C mit 1.508 Volt


Yes, this is no problem at all and if you don't need any voltage between 1.65 and 1.85 Volt it's also not necessary to cut the L11 bridges.
Otherwise please cut them in order to get the right voltage which you've selected within the Pin-Mod guide.


Hardware News lesen * Talk * Smarthome, Gadgets, Solar * Testberichte
@OCinside * @Funkyhome * @LavaDeluxe

Beiträge gesamt: 174306 | Durchschnitt: 19 Postings pro Tag
Registrierung: April 2001 | Dabei seit: 9289 Tagen | Erstellt: 19:14 am 16. Sep. 2004